In the framework of the ifa research programme, three- to six-months (full-time) stipends and research assignments are allocated to players from the sciences as well as from the areas of art and culture, politics, media and development cooperation.
The projects are announced in the vacancies section at the ifa website, where you will also find application guidelines and deadlines. Stipends and research assignments are assigned only for the announced topics.
Cooperations are possible at any time.
• Information in the internet
• University education (at least an M.A.)
• Proven experience in the topic of the respective project as well as good knowledge of foreign cultural and educational policy
• For projects with an event format: proven experience in the organisation of events
• For projects with publications: very good and proven knowledge in the editorial domain and with scientific work
• Good knowledge of English as well as the language required for the project
• The advertised stipends are full-time stipends. The selected candidates may not be engaged in any occupational activity in the research period. This regulation does not apply to research assignments.