Ovalhouse commission Public/ Private
A commission to make a piece of live performance exploring | interrogating ideas of Public/ Private and how they affect the way we live.
WHAT WE WANT
– who want to create a new piece of work inspired by ideas and questions concerned with Public/ Private
– whose work only works in a live environment
– who want to inhabit and transform one of Ovalhouses spaces.
– who can create an advanced work-in-development (Something that engages rigourously with ideas, satisfies and/or inspires our audiences, which may be a little rough around the edges/held together with sellotape, where the audience are used in the process of figuring out what happens next).
WHAT YOU GET
– 2 weeks in a rehearsal room
– 1 week in our downstairs theatre, part of the Spring Season at Ovalhouse
– 20 hrs tech support
– 40% box office takings
– admin/marketing support
– dramaturgical support
– £2,000 commissioning contribution to your budget
More details/how to apply www.ovalhouse.com/theatre/PublicPrivateCommission