Open Call: Devonshire Collective Digital Weekender curated by AΦE
AΦE invites proposals from Artists/Designers/Makers/Thinkers/Architect/Musicians/Performers, established and young contemporary artists who work with digital media to showcase the work at our first edition of Devonshire Collective Digital Weekender.
Devonshire Collective is a newly formed creative and cultural hub in Eastbourne.
Examples of work we are looking for:
• Media Installations and Performance (Indoor and/or Outdoor)
• Video and Animation
• Multimedia Performance
• Experimental Documentary
• Art-gaming, Mobile Device Apps
• Virtual Reality
• Augmented Reality
• Digitally Generated Objects (i.e. 3D printing)
• Interactive Installations and Performance with Media
• Fashion and not limited to all the above.
To apply, please send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Max. 500 word description of your proposed art work
• Your CV, Show Reel, Video or Links to your proposed work and website if applicable
Selected Artist will be offered a fee of £500 incl. VAT.
Location: Devonshire Collective, Eastbourne
Date: 25-26 November 2017
Deadline for applications: 30th September 2017